Description de l'offre
Context of the mission:
As a Digital Analyst, you will participate in a large number of projects and you'll experience autonomy and responsibility in your job.
In your role you lead the setup and reporting on tools like Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, etc..
Objectives of the job:
Your role will consist of collecting and interpreting internal and external data about customer behaviour via the digital platforms (Web and mobile) and their digital transactions with the bank. Continuously analyse the evolution of the digital platforms and the impact of digital on business (Retail, Online) and translate this insight into actionable recommendations in order to coordinate the business needs around data and to improve the bank’s digital and marketing strategy by helping to formulate the ideal marketing mix to the client and optimize campaigns.
You will be a key player in digital optimisation and apply your analytical expertise. You will cooperate with a team of digital experts (technical, development, analysts, UX, etc.) and have various responsibilities, including:
▪ Analysing data and formulating strategic advice
▪ Conducting analysis and optimisation workshops
▪ Performing different analyses as part of continual improvement on the basis of quantitative, qualitative and usability analytics, as well as processing and visualising data
Technical experience required:
▪ You have experience with at least one of the following Web & Mobile Analytics tools: Adobe Analytics, Google, Comscore, Webtrends, etc.
▪ Clicktale/Content square or Decibel Insights
Digital Analyst (Web Analyst & Reporting)
Business experience required:
▪ You have a strong experience in dashboarding & reporting of digital analytics data (strong experience in Excel, Adobe Analytics or similar tool).
▪ You have the ability to think analytically and logically and are able to develop a holistic, yet detailed approach.
▪ You are able to clearly communicate technical analyses to a business audience.
▪ You are meticulous and highly organized in your work.
▪ Immune to stress
▪ Creative and solution oriented
▪ Proactive and flexible
▪ Easy communicator and excellent collaboration with internal clients
▪ Team spirit
▪ Ensures high quality deliverables (attention to detail is crucial)
▪ You have a strong affinity and interest in web technologies
▪ You have a first experience in CRO (Conversion Optimisation) & Usability
▪ You are a team player but you can also work on projects in an autonomous way
▪ You have a customer focus mindset – always make it easy and user friendly for the customer
Good in French and/or Dutch, & English.